AnimeRyk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AnimeRyk

Anime Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Berserk (MKV) (WMV) (English Dubbed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cloudmaster88
Rykai
Rykai
Cloudmaster88

Berserk (MKV) (WMV) (English Dubbed) Empty
PostSubject: Berserk (MKV) (WMV) (English Dubbed)   Berserk (MKV) (WMV) (English Dubbed) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 11:07 am

Berserk (MKV) (WMV) (English Dubbed) Previews-animes_20070626_104408

Title: BERSERK
Format: MKV (Note: The Video Files will not work on Windows Media Player or DIVX, get Windows Media Player Classic for free at Media Player Classic)
Quality: High
Episodes: 25
Year: 1997

Berserk is the story of a young swordsman named Guts (Gatts, Gattsu, Gats, Gutz... Miura uses Guts so that's what I'll use) and his journey towards something that will change his life and all those around him forever. The very first episode introduces us to an extremely PISSED and insane Guts, who is on the path for revenge, but as the story progresses we are shown the flashback of Guts's past and what led him to become the Black Swordsman.

The story is filled with the most amazing cast of extremely realistic characters, each with their own flaws, hopes, dreams, and ideals. Guts eventually joins the Band of the Hawk, a legendary army of bandits and mercenaries that will attempt to reach for the heavens with Guts as their right hand. The series is the telling of their ascension towards the one goal that their leader Griffith has seen, to rule absolutely and attain his own kingdom. The band of the hawk also introduces us to Judeau, Pippin, Rickert, Corkus, and most importantly for Guts, Caska.

The characters grow and strive for everything right in front of the viewer, and never have I been so entranced by a story. It's really that good, and unless you've seen it you won't know what I'm talking about!

Most of the series takes place in the Kingdom of Midland, which has been waring with a neighboring kingdom, Tuda, for hundreds of years. Using this as a way to attain greatness, Griffith and the Hawks side with Midland and join their forces as one of its strongest components. the battles are bloody and vicious, and the interaction of characters is really something to see.

I'll leave this as the synopsis as I don't want to give anything away.

Episodes 1-24
Time=23 or so minutes

Episode 25
Time=1:03 including bonus Extra Outtakes

Download:
Episode 1
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7